Crysis 2 Review – “The Best Type of Crisis”
If you're after a Youtube version of the above video, then head in this direction!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okkLnFIbhEE
1. Oh my, the Xbox 360 and PS3 can both run Crysis? Nice!
2. Stunning visuals, best we’ve ever seen.
3. Addictive online Multiplayer
A Real ‘Crysis’
1. Frame-rate dips in heavy-action moments.
2. Singleplayer story nothing special, may bore some.
3. Online suffers from latency/balancing issues – Waiting for fixes.
The original Crysis was seen as a tech demo for PC hardware nuts, to say that your PC could run Crysis was quite an achievement at release. Now that the 2nd coming has hit consoles, its still as spectacular. With a singleplayer to last around the 10-12 hour mark, you’ll be getting by nicely with this one, especially with its deep online tagging alongside.
With the start of the year already full of shooters, with ‘which one to buy’ being a problem, we can assure you, you can’t go wrong with purchasing Crysis 2.
Written & Reviewed by Sam Clay